[Internships] One Laptop Per Child Internship Opportunity

Nia Lewis nia at laptop.org
Tue Feb 17 16:05:47 EST 2009

Hello,

Nia, here from OLPC. I have worked with the organization since its
conception and am excited to be serving as this year's internship
coordinator.  Following is a link to our 2009 International Internship
posting. This summer we expect to send a total of forty interns to Peru
and Uruguay.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Internships

In the next weeks we will have postings for Google Summer of Code postings
as well as OLPC's Cambridge based internships.  I will make sure to send
out an announcement as soon as this is finalized.

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to circulate
this posting.

Thank you,

Nia Lewis
Internship Coordinator