[OLPC India] GCompris on OLPC

roopesh shenoy shenoy.roopesh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:56:26 EST 2012

Mr. Jatin Khanna,

Sorry for whatever inconvenience you are facing.

Have you tried unsubscribing yourself from the mailing list? Just visit
here (http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/india) go to the section for
unsubscribing, enter your email id and click unsubscribe.

If you face any issues, please send me an offline mail (without marking the
whole list) and I'll help you unsubscribe yourself.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Roopesh