[OLPC India] OLPC being discussed at Stanford University "DNLE programme" at Venture-Lab.org

Dolly Bhasin db at sphconsultants.com
Tue Nov 6 05:39:17 EST 2012

Dear Friends,

I am enrolled to the above programme at the Stanford University's ONLINE
learning platform - Venture Lab.

It was very encouraging to see quite interesting comments notes about OLPC
and how some other DNLEs are attempting to use similar
but new concepts at the course for the developing countries, so I thought I
should share it here

*Given Tablets but No Teachers, Ethiopian Children Teach Themselves*
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/506466/given-tablets-but-no-teachers-ethiopian-children-teach-themselves/#comments

Grit: Personalised low cost learning for developing countries
http://venture-lab.org/education/teams/17884

Dolly Bhasin