[OLPC India] Recommend you to join this jobsite

Rakesh Jha rakeshindiabharat at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:19:25 EDT 2011

	You have been invited to join Roland and Associates

Roland and Associates has job requirements that are relevant for you. I am already registered with $Name of Jobsite  and I am quite impressed by professionalism and promptness of their recruiters.
    You can start by creating your confidential Career Profile on their site. Their team of expert consultants will review your profile and work towards making your career a success.

Regards,
Rakesh Jha
Business Analyst, MU Sigma inc

	To accept invitation click on: http://www.roljobs.net/signup.html?id=1458472354
(You can copy / paste the above url in your browser window)

			If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam (A prohibited use of service of http://www.roljobs.net),
		please block the user by using the link : http://www.roljobs.net/block.html?email=india@lists.laptop.org&key=c184a6a0479d44ecb403fe2be520c3df79feae0c&reportEmail=rakeshindiabharat@gmail.com&inviteId=1458472354

	Roland and Associates : Innovative personnel-sourcing firm focused on IT, Telecom, Embedded, Chip Design, Non-IT (Manufacturing, engineering, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, BFSI, Automobile, Aeronautics, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and  Life-Sciences ) and ITES domains
	http://www.roljobs.net