[OLPC India] some progress during "March madness"

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:28:09 EDT 2010

Pradyot:

Thanks for raising the point.
For now, we will
replace any unit that is not physically damaged.
Repair them and
recycle them as needed.
Once we have a certain scale in a region, we
will ask one of the larger service providers to support and see how that
 works. If not, the replacement model is just fine as teh idea is to
ensure that children have uninterrupted access to it.
Thanks

Sincerely,

S Adhikari