[OLPC India] OLPC Small Scale developments India

ravis ravisu at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:00:02 EDT 2010

The one thing that we need to remember always is that OLPC is about SCALE!It does not work with a few laptops, regardless of how noble the intent. Just like one cannot eradicate Polio by working on one patient at a time..The first call of leadership is that we are able to generate the requisite resources. (See Obama's case, for example)So, while a national workshop on OLPC is a great idea indeed, the way we can make a difference is by asking those with resources and the desire to help India's future become more relevant to our times, to contribute whatever they can.How about asking Anil Ambani to start with? He is from Gujarat as well?? And this list serv tells us some of his folks wer interested in supporting OLPC.. Let us ask the millionaire to part with some of his millions for a great cause???