[OLPC India] Digital Bridge

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Tue Jan 12 23:33:37 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Saurabh Adhikari <adhikaris at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Representation:
>
> Just like we can buy and use say a Maruti or GM or Ford or Toyota or any
> other car but we cannot "represent" their company to carry out any business
> without an specific agreement to do so.
>
> The contact address for OLPC India is <Contact-OLPC-India at laptop.org>

I agree with you that not just anybody can represent an organization,
there must be a clarification that is better than the analogy given
above.  The analogy indicates strict ownership of OLPC India.  If you
wish OLPC India to be a community driven organization, as is the case
with other free software projects, we wish it to be different.  Some
more clarification is required on who can represent?

--
Nagarjuna