[OLPC India] Digital Bridge

Thu Jan 7 06:15:43 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM, rakesh jha <rakeshindiabharat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to help bring the program to Chattisgarh, and since I am currently
> studying in NIT Raipur there would be no dearth of volunteers.
>
> So for that I need to know how to contact  the concerned OLPC worker who can
> help with this. If you could please help me in this effort it would be
> really nice of you and that can also help children of the region too.

Rakesh, it is best that you respond to the OLPC India mailing list.
Use Reply-All when responding.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the OLPC effort and,
looking forward to more peers from NIT-Raipur joining up.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Brisbane, Qld, Australia