[OLPC India] Blog release from OLPC-India

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Sat Aug 7 03:32:56 EDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Narendra Sisodiya <
narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:

> 1) OLPC India want to purchase 1 million laptop from Govt of India
> http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/olpc-india-want-to-purchase-1-million-laptop
>
> 2) Mr A Raja (Union Minister for IT & Communications, GoI) appreciated in
> OLPC
> http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/mr-a-raja-union-minister-for-it-communication

Correction in my blog.

Update

   1. I have corrected the title of the blog.  read 'OLPCIndia will
purchase'  as 'OLPC should purchase'

   2. $65.1 dollar is Custom Duties (this is not shipping cost, this is in
addition to shipping cost) when one XO laptop comes in

  3.  This is my personal blog. This is not an official blog of OLPC India.
I have expressed my own view and should not be considered as official
statement from OLPC-India Or  OLPC.