[OLPC India] Digitizing Primary school textbooks for OLPC, India

Trilok Khairnar trilokgk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:15:20 EDT 2010

Tried to contact BalBharati using their 'contact us' form, with the
following comment: 'Seeking information on availability of textbooks for
free online as a free software enthusiast and a volunteer for the "One Laptp
Per Child" project.'

And sure enough, form submission failed :-( and dumped this -
 Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
 Server.CreateObject Failed
 /send.asp, line 14
 800401f3

Regards,