[OLPC India] TiECon New Delhi 2009 and OLPC Guru Sesson

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:16:58 EDT 2009

This year TiE was very gracious in inviting Satish Jha to lead a Guru Session to introduce OLPC to the TiE audience.

Usually Guru Sessions are a panel of 4 or 5 key industry leaders and the other session had 5 of the key technology industry captains led by Mr Ajai Chaudhary, Chairman HCL Technologies.

OLPC India requested Mr Vijay Mathur, former chairman of IAAI and a founding Board Member of Maruti, a key supporter of OLPC India, to join instead and invitd Dr SN Chturvedi, on of our advisers to join as well.

The session was received very well and led to a few TV spots and newspaper articles.

The most important learning being that while many of us believe OLPC is well known, the market knows so little about it tht we need to be everywhere.

Sincerely,

S Adhikari