[OLPC India] Hello to the List (narendra sisodiya)

nitin yadav nitin.yadav.007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:26:55 EDT 2009

hello all,

Abhishek , dude,  i am 20 and from Mumbai and u made me feel like an old
horse !! you are such a young and an enthusiastic developer , active blood
among us !! woow i am glad to have known u !!

lets do something for noble OLPC project and make every kid a proud learner
from laptop !!

regards
nitin

P.S : welcome Narendra , though i guess Abhishek has already done the
welcoming in style ! :)