[OLPC India] Need volunteers to build on the curriculum developed by OLE Nepal

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:24:33 EDT 2009

Count me in.

Unfortunately, the only languages of India that I know any of are
Sanskrit (evam maya srutam) and Pali (evam me suttam). I'll take the
English editing, and see about further translations to Spanish and the
rest. See

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Education_Team/Creating_textbooks

for some resources we can bring to bear.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/