[OLPC India] OLPC Small Scale developments India

Deepak Thakrar deepak at thakrar.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 08:38:38 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Over the past year I have been in touch with many educational based NGO¹s
who are interested in deploying OLPC on a small scale.

I personally wanted to donate a couple of laptops to a charity in Ahmedabad.

I think it would be really beneficial to hold a meeting of people with
interest in OLPC India just to find out what everyone is doing and what
their goals are.

If there are many people interested in arranging a meeting for early
September please contact me and I will try and organise something.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Thakrar
MangoTree Group