[OLPC India] Some questions this community may like to address

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx stellaeec at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:06:29 EDT 2009

Excellent! this is a point that I made several months ago. You will not be
able to teach the children in a traditional way, which has, through
centuries proved successful once they have computers. There will be chaos as
in the western world.

Besides, you can teach Ethics and Morals which unfortunately, you will not
get from software. Children will be taught that we are all from Monkeys....I
do not know if you believe in that, but I do not, I believe in God and the
creation. The point I am making is that the next generation will be
atheists.

They will be brainwashed that Genetically Modified foods/transgenic foods
are healthy and a good way to feed the poor.
Children will not be able to make any judgement nor be aware of farmers in
India comitting suicide due to BT etc crops.

These are some broad views.It is possible to have a detrimental effect on
India's 'spiritualism' which is envied globally.