[OLPC India] Random discussion around'OLPC' [was:Re: Technical volunteers needed]

Tue Aug 4 07:11:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

I took the liberty of changing the subject line.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Saurabh Adhikari<adhikaris at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sameer,
>
> Alas, one photograph doth not a movement make!

[snipped off the rest]

Can we please have the following:

[0] have an appropriate subject line when discussing stuff over emails
[1] realize that this thread is not doing anyone any good
[2] actually start having a dialogue about future plans and, what
requirements those plans are

I am sure that at the end of the day we'd like to have XOs out as a
learning tool (rather than say a robust laptop that is susceptible to
be projected as a panacea). At least I would like to see that. To get
that happening, we need to understand what needs to be done. Speaking
solely for myself, I am really not interested in who was or, who is or
even, who will be OLPC.

/sankarshan

Sent from Raleigh, NC, United States