[OLPC India] [bytesforall_readers] BJP on FOSS fence: Modi embraces Microsoft

Bhargav Prasanna bhargavprasanna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:04:14 EDT 2009

We already had an extensive discussion about the BJP thingy on our LUG list.
Its really sad that such a big party should say one thing whilst doing
something completely in contrast (I know. Most parties do that today.)

Frankly, you cannot believe them. While they talk about FOSS, they use
flash in their websites.
A Firefox Tools-> Page Info -> Media tab for
information.
--
May the source be with you.
Bhargav Prasanna