[OLPC India] Parikrma Foundation starts with OLPC Project in Bangalore

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:50:15 EDT 2008

Could you also let us know something about Digital Bridge Foundation?

What does it do? Who are the founders? Website? Goals? Activities? Level of Endowment? People working there? How many full time employees? Plans?
Why OLPC?

thanks

Sincerely,
S Adhikari

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:03:47 +0530From: amitg at laptop.orgTo: india at lists.laptop.orgCC: harriet at laptop.orgSubject: [OLPC India] Parikrma Foundation starts with OLPC Project in Bangalore

Dear All,

 This is just to give a brief insight about a beginning we (Digital Bridge Foundation) have made in Bangalore with OLPC project.
We have started with two schools :-

a) Parikrma Foundation
b) Aradhna Convent

Here our some details of  our day spend at Parikrma Learning Center:-

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC-Bangalore

Will put the details of the Aradhna Convent soon.

Looking forward for support from people in and around Bangalore for supporting the projects starting in Bangalore.
It is from your support that we can make these projects sustainable and successful. Hope to have Bangalore on world OLPC sites soon :)