[OLPC India] (no subject)

Usha Gowri usha.gowri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:29:33 EDT 2008

So my million dollar question:how do we help
olpc/groups/projects/people/techs/students etc to move forward?
I have been waiitng all this time ,years,to hear an answer to this question
and it is, with a tremendous sigh of relief that someone at least is asking
at last ,that I ask this question

--
Gowri
VP-Intl Marketing

"The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but >far too many people
come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank >car... a
teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result >they
get little." ~ Ben Sweetland

"Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from
growing. You get to choose."Dr. Wayne Dyer