[OLPC India] OLPC Health

Tom Boonsiri tom.boonsiri at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:51:17 EDT 2008

Hi OLPC India,

Is anyone interested in working on hardware peripherals for the platform?
We have a mature prototype but are looking to turn it into a more finished
breadboard prototype (PCB design). Any expertise in that arena is
appreciated.

Also, we would appreciate help in the area of translation. We have a drafted
lesson plan but could use help in the translation to various dialects that
OLPC India serves.

Please contact me if you have any interest or other questions about our
effort.
Look forward to working with many of you.

Best,
Tom