[OLPC India] OLPC Afghanistan starting!

Moz listmoz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:54:34 EDT 2008

Hi Edward and others,

I do agree with Marc that it is okay to share. It may not have been
created for sharing or the creators may not have intended like that,
but in this part of the world, everything is shared. Well, almost all the time.

Regards

Moz

PS: I live and work in a wild life sanctuary in western India for the
past 18 years, working with one indigenous community on soil and
water conservation, alternate energy and rights over forest resources.