[OLPC India] OLPC Afghanistan starting!

Holden Bonwit hbonwit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 20:18:13 EDT 2008

Edward, I completely agree with your comment about the need for students to
have their own laptop (eg. not share hardware), and to be able to take them
home after school hours.
Svetlana, this summer I taught students in India with the OLPCs, and I
published our lessons (both lesson plans and things to change for the next
deployment) on the web:
http://whereisholden.blogspot.com/search?q=OLPC

Best,

-Holden