[OLPC India] [Server-devel] XS - XO archiving and backup (was Re: Issues on the ground )

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:16:21 EST 2008

One package to look at is Mahara, also from your neck of the woods
(Martin) which you've probably heard of. I installed it along a Moodle
install and took advantage of xmlrpc to do sharing of data and single
sign on. Mahara is an e-portfolio system, that when set up looks a
little like a personalised facebook, with resume, file areas, and many
other user specific items. backups would fit in there perfectly.

kind regards,
David Van Assche