[OLPC India] "You have been unsubscribed from the India mailing list"

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Mon Nov 3 10:03:48 EST 2008

Yes, that is right, they finally unsubscribed me from India mailing list !
Why ? Because some of my questions are not "politically correct" I
suppose... But why our questions should be "politically correct" ?
Don't we deserve real answers from Satish/OLPC ? Is the truth so dark
that it cannot be written in a message on the list ? I cannot imagine
that.
Can't we have our own opinion about how OLPC can help educate children
? Is it not understandable to care more about support, teachers
training, curriculum, than the distribution of millions of XO ? Rigid
ideology could ruin this project.
For sometime, I will get my news from wiki.laptop.org and olpcnews.com
and stop participating to this list.
I was registered for more than a year.
-marc-
mvalentin AT oeuvredespains.org