[OLPC India] Ownership of olpc.co.in

Divye Kapoor divyekapoor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:48:34 EST 2008

Hello all,
   I'm new here, but I'm definitely experienced as far as mailing list
etiquette goes. I'm sorry to state that the last few mails have broken quite
a few conventions. I would request the authors to refrain from personal
remarks about others. If they have something to say, an effort should be
made to say it in a "politically" and "socially" correct manner (ie.
diplomatically). Please note that I don't support any side of this debate
and I don't have any authority to enforce any of my requests. However, as a
person interested in taking OLPC forward in India, I would say that
continuing this war of words is not in anyone's interest. Hence, I would
request that this thread be marked as closed (ie. no further replies to this
message or related ones) and a fresh thread be started by continuing Mr.
Valentin's request on information on the status of the wiki. I will be
re-posting his request, in a slightly edited format for others to continue
the discussion.

Thanking you,
Divye Kapoor
IIT Roorkee

PS: In case you need to discuss anything related to this mail, please reply
to me personally and not to the list.

--
An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a
cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup.