[OLPC India] OLPC for the North East Indian States

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Sun Mar 2 11:06:33 EST 2008

Hi Brajeshwar,

  We are very keen on doing the same. Let us see how we take this forward.
May we would take the case with Assam Government and also with many other
governments
in North Eastern States. We looking forward to begin with Assam
initially.Ithink some initial talk has already started though not very
sure of it. Also
I know some people who could help on this front.Give me some time and I
would get back to you soon.

Amit