[OLPC India] [OT] Trac 0.11 released, any idea when it would be upgraded in OLPC site?

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sun Jul 6 15:48:31 EDT 2008

@Shirlish
It's MediaWiki, and *should* say so somewhere.
I will forward the link along to Henry and get his opinion.

@Marc
Sugar on Ubuntu is a package now and pretty easy to do.  It is however
running an older build and really isn't usable for testing.

@Arjun
Our [[Testing]] pages on the wiki are pretty awful, but I will be
working with our QA lead Joe this next week on getting them fixed up.
I would love to talk to any and all who would like to test my testing
instructions. :)

Seth