[OLPC India] Interesting Content : An opportunity for you to contribute

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Thu Jul 31 07:13:09 EDT 2008

Dear Seth, Thank you for your offer.
Dear OLPC India Team, I don't have the right skills or background to explore
this further.  Any takers to explore this deeper? I am specifically pose
this to those who joined the OLPC India movement recently and looking for
ways to engage/ contribute. It would be one of those things that would
immediately be useful for the children preparing for public exams and could
be an accelerator for OLPC.
Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563