[OLPC India] new Item : IIT-Chennai desinde Rs4000 Lap Top for children

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Wed Jul 30 07:59:15 EDT 2008

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Daily/skins/TOI/navigator.asp?Daily=TOIBG&login=default&AW=1217419004515
Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Arjun Sarwal
  To: Sameer Verma
  Cc: olpc-india at laptop.org ; olpc
  Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [OLPC India] OLPC India org structure...

  For those who subscribe to Community News (http://lists.laptop.org/), last edition had this...

  ----------
  India: Satish Jha, OLPC India?s CEO and president, has started working
  with Manusheel Gupta. Satish will be formally introduced locally be
  Nicholas on August 4 during OLPC India Day. (See poster below)

  Satish already is discussing a customs duty exemption for the XO with
  government officials, and will pursue the subject in upcoming contacts
  with various agencies, including the Ministry of Finance
  ---------