[OLPC India] Interesting Content

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Wed Jul 30 00:18:18 EDT 2008

Dear All,

In my explorations in the context of OLPAC (One Lap Top Per Auroville Child), I have come across a good web based coaching in all subjects for 7, 9, and 10th Standard with voice over done by Tenet Group of IIT Chennai. Please see http://onlinett.tenet.res.in/. I installed the Tamil Fonts and it seems to be fine on Windows. I am not sure whether the voice over files would fit into the XO memory. If you find this interesting and can OLPC-fy,  I can explore with the people in Tenet

Note: The web site also has some tutorials for training in subjects such as basic computers, Photoshop, Web Authoring, AutoCad etc.

Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563