[OLPC India] Participation in OLPC India Day : Auroville

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Sat Jul 26 00:17:49 EDT 2008

Dear Amit,
I am sorry to have missed this opportunity. I am keen to know the out comes and your response for following
1. Please confirm that Pondy is include . We will have more than 12  people at the event on 4th August ( teachers, technical, volunteers, education Administrators etc). It would be a great opportunity for all of us to be part of this wonderful event on 4th August and I keenly look forward to your confirmation and the details of the venue
2. Can another member of our team participate form USA as per my mail below?
Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563