[OLPC India] OLPC India Day Awareness Tele - Conference on 25th July, 2008

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Wed Jul 23 14:52:35 EDT 2008

 Hi all,

We intend to do the conference for awareness on OLPC India Day. Since this
event would be covered through video conferencing across major cities listed
on the registration page ( http://www.olpc.co.in/olpc/jsp/registration.jsp )
kindly pass the word about this conference to people in respective cities
you think can volunteer for spreading the awareness about the event.

  Here is  the *A**genda for the Conference :-*

a)  Discussion on events on OLPC India Day
b)  Discussion on Video Conferencing which will be  addressed by *Nicholas
Negroponte* and *David Cavallo
*c)  Ways to spread awareness and discussing the target groups
d)  Volunteering for  OLPC India Day Event Awareness
e)  Workshop Details which will be addressed by David Cavallo

*Date and Timing :-  25th July , 2008 at  9.30 PM IST *

I will post the dialing no. by tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,
Amit