[OLPC India] Rural Connectivity

Ankur Verma ankur at laptop.org
Thu Jul 17 23:18:48 EDT 2008

The basic underlying concept of connectivity using modems on linux is
similar.  It may have some differences due to different hardware specs of
manufacturers. Though I have not tested the BSNL EVDO modem yet, but I am
pretty sure that it will work with XO.

I did a bit of googling and found this:
http://platonic.techfiz.info/2008/03/04/hacking-bsnl-evdo-on-linux/

Cheers