[OLPC India] Rural Connectivity

Muhammad Ismail .H ismail.ngr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:40:35 EDT 2008

Hi Dudes,

    I am using BSNL's EV-DO right now. This is a brand new service from BSNL
comes with flat rate INR 620/- per month with unlimited download at the
speed of > 256Kbps. This is 3G wireless network and most of towers in rural
areas. That means if don't have BSNL's dataone wire line broadband in your
area ask the area CO about status of EV-DO service. More info available on
www.bsnlevdoclub.com

      The above site have lot of stuffs about the service . Go get it.

with care and love,

--
Muhammad Ismail .H
Chief Executive,