[OLPC India] webcast?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:17:08 EDT 2008

Replies in-line :-

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:18 PM, amit gogna <amitg at laptop.org> wrote:

<snipped>

>> 2. Till when is the schedule supposed to be worked out with times and
>> stuff?
>

>    The schedule is already up there.
> http://www.olpc.co.in/olpcindiaday/schedule.html

The schedule is for the video-conferencing. I wanted to know the
schedule for I did read somewhere that people would also get hands-on
experience on the OLPC and talk face-to-face people about stuff. This
is what I'm more interested to do.

>> 3. How many people are you thinking of being able to accommodate for
>> those sessions?
>

>   We intend to target people who are keen on working with us for the OLPC
> project in India.     Thus all who would like to volunteer can register on
> the registration page
>  http://www.olpc.co.in/olpc/jsp/registration.jsp  [ Arjun has been telling
> me lately that this link is having some problem opening. Let me know if that
> is the case with you too.]

The link opens fine. The only addition I would say there should be
some number and/or a reply sent to a particular member's webmail so
he/she knows that she/he is registered.

Another thing, mark on the form which things are compulsory and which
are not so people are more comfortable with what they want to fill in
or not.

>  We would get back with the details about the locations of the webworld by
> the end of  this month.

Right.

<snipped>

--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17