[OLPC India] Great write-up form Meerut Project

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Sat Jul 12 04:31:25 EDT 2008

1 - In the G1G1 program, when you participate to the program you
cannot propose the destination of the given laptop. It has nothing to
do with India being supported or not.
2 - For the availability of XO directly in India, contact "Digital
Bridge Foundation", write to Amit Gogna (amitg at laptop.org).