[OLPC India] Great write-up form Meerut Project

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Thu Jul 10 02:29:19 EDT 2008

Dear Holden,
Wow, that is a great write-up! Thank you for doing the work, capturing it in such a well written document and  sharing it. Can you please put a link on the OLPC India wiki ?
BTW, I have some friend in USA/Canada. Can I ask them to order under Buy 1 Give 1 Program and ask the lap-tops (the given ones) to be shipped to India ? Or this is mot feasible as India is not 'officially' supporting OLPC?
Dear India Deployment Coordinators, I suggest we use the pdf of Holden as  a good benchmark for documenting the deployments. It would greatly help others to follow you
Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563