[OLPC India] Looking For OLPC laptop in Vizag,andhra Pradesh

Satyanarayana Murthy Saladi saladism at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:13:07 EDT 2008

Hi Krishna,
This is Satya here. I am not sure if you are interested in translation
effort. I have been trying to translate OLPC into Telugu (వాడుక తెలుగు) with
help of few of my friends and netizens. It is slow at the moment because
E-toys project is quite hard, with lots of technical jargon, which I can't
follow even in English with out using the programme. But most of other
module we have completed. Have a look at them ( preferably after trying XO
in emulator), if we have made any glaring mistakes.
Some links to keep you busy if you are interested in translation.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization

The translations are at this address
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/te/
The link is not working today. I will ask Sayamindu, who is the translation
teams guru for help.
cheers,
Satya.

2008/7/8 Krishna Rao Veeramachaneni <krishnaraoveera1294 at gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
>      This is KrishnaRao from Vizag,AndhraPradesh,india.we are also ready to
> handle OLPC
>      India Operations(Campaign) like free OLPC distribution process.But i
> dont know process steps.So kindly
>      provide info about that.
>
> Thnx & Regards.,
> --
> KrishnaRao . Veeramchaneni.
> Software Developer,
>
> For More Info Navigate me on
> www.krishnaraov.wordpress.com
>
> ..:: Slogan Of My'n ::..
>
> ..:: Out of clutter, find Simplicity.
> ..:: From discord, find Harmony.
> ..:: In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.
> - ALBERT EINSTEIN

Satyanarayana Murthy Saladi