[OLPC India] Looking For OLPC laptop in Vizag,andhra Pradesh

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Jul 8 04:02:21 EDT 2008

Krishna,

Glad to know of your interest. Perhaps you could

* help develop some learning Activities
See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities
One of the Activities that I personally am involved in developing is
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Measure

* help organize volunteers to translate the content into Marathi
OLPC uses the online translation system Pootle to do this

* work with content creation groups to develop content bundles for
kids of different ages

* once we get closer to deployments, we'd need people with technical
expertise, s/w and h/w, to help out in the field. Stay tuned on this
mailing list if you would like to volunteer there.

There is also an OLPC India day that is happening in August and is a
good opportunity for volunteers to learn more about the project and
get involved. Amit or someone from the OLPC India team will be posting
more details about that soon.

Thanks,
Arjun
( OLPC-India volunteer )

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Krishna Rao Veeramachaneni
<krishnaraoveera1294 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>      This is KrishnaRao from Vizag,AndhraPradesh,india.we are also ready to
> handle OLPC
>      India Operations(Campaign) like free OLPC distribution process.But i
> dont know process steps.So kindly
>      provide info about that.
>
> Thnx & Regards.,
> --
> KrishnaRao . Veeramchaneni.
> Software Developer,
>
> For More Info Navigate me on
> www.krishnaraov.wordpress.com
>
> ..:: Slogan Of My'n ::..
>
> ..:: Out of clutter, find Simplicity.
> ..:: From discord, find Harmony.
> ..:: In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.
> - ALBERT EINSTEIN

Arjun Sarwal
http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SwcSEcfR464