[OLPC India] [OT] Trac 0.11 released, any idea when it would be upgraded in OLPC site?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 10:08:14 EDT 2008

Hi all,
 It would be understating if I would not say I'm amazed by the wealth
of information that the olpc wiki has and a nice way to link it as
well.

The only way I feel I could be of some help is when someday I have an
OLPC laptop of my own and can run some of the builds and tell if
something is breaking or not and advocate the use of OLPC as and when
I can.

I do have a query as well, does the OLPC wiki using trac wiki or are u
guys using some different wiki software. For I tried to look up and
didn't find any mention either in the header (top-most part of the
page) or the footer (the bottom-part of the page ) where
it should be mentioned.

I am also interested in going to Khairat village to see the status of
the pilot project. Please lemme know either on-list or off-list whom
to meet and when this can be done. Would report findings on the list.
--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17