[OLPC India] [OT] Trac 0.11 released, any idea when it would be upgraded in OLPC site?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 01:46:25 EDT 2008

Replies in-line

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Seth Woodworth
<seth.woodworth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any features that make it worthwhile to update?  If so I can
> talk to Henry about it.

A detailed Release notes is given at

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/0.11

I do not know/haven't done a diff to know the changelog between the release
you guys have and the final release. The 0.11 was released on June 22.

I am most interested in

Major usability enhancement for the CC: field

For the release which is there, for non-developers like me it would be
nice to be able to
use a checkbox or someway to add myself to some ticket which I'm
interested in (as in bugzilla and many other ticketing software) .

The way/workflow  it works now is that it changes some of the other
things and then I have to add 'noise' where none is needed.

> Also, I do follow the india list, so people are paying attention, I
> just don't have anything in particular to say.  I should have
> something to post sometime this week.

Ah. That's nice to know. Looking forward to your post.

--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17