[OLPC India] India Digest, Vol 14, Issue 16

Usha Gowri usha.gowri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:52:36 EST 2008

Marc
I find your honest open style of writing so refreshing.
Half baked ,ill-informed information and people get away as experts.
We have become like the proverbial cat who beleives that because it has
closed its eyes ,night has set in.
Blind and silly.
You are so right in pointing out how backward we till are,how little has
reached the people and how much suffering is taken for granted in the  rural
areas.