[OLPC India] OLPC Solar Charger

ASWATHY PRASAD aswathyp1986 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:55:29 EST 2008

Hi

I would like to know more about the charging process of the OLPC laptop.
This Monday & Tuesday, we had an exhibition in which OLPC was displayed. It
was for 3 hours. So during that period itself the OLPC cannot maintain the
charge fully. It was said that the laptop will remain charged for 12 hours.
Then why is it happened so? Is there any solar charger in development for
the OLPC? Could anyone tell the possibility of a solar charger in the OLPC?
I mean can we implement it successfully if a solar charger is built for it.

--

Regards,
Aswathy