[OLPC India] visit

freeman murray fcmurray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 00:55:51 EST 2008

I think the opportunity is to have more language teaching
software built in.  From what I saw kids could easily learn
to open and use a particular application, and if that app had
videos, music, and speech and simple fun tests - kids could
learn to use it pretty quickly.

If done right, the XO could become the English teacher in
non-english public schools.

Freeman