[OLPC India] OLPC India colleagues

Satish Jha OLPC satish at laptop.org
Sun Aug 31 08:32:32 EDT 2008

 I am delighted to inform you about the colleagues who have just joined us
to support OLPC India. They are all based in New Delhi and I will update you
with their OLPC email and contact addresses before long.

*Prakash Nanda* has joined us as an Adviser and will support me in
establishing and running the national, state and divisional organizations.
He will also support with government education policy, communication,
central government and Orissa state government affairs as needed. He was the
Director and Head of a Rai Foundation educational institution, worked as a
leader writer/ Assistant Editor with The Times of India and was also a
Producer and Head of foreign affairs for Sahara TV Network. Prakash also has
a close relationship with the Japanese government and headed some of their
functions at the Japanese Embassy in New Delhi.

*Amit Bhatia* is an Adviser and will support us in helping schools,
educational organisations and the government departments to purchase and
deploy OLPC XO across the country. He will also support in establishing
relationships with various educational institutions as well as the education
departments of various state governments. He brings with him significant
experience of selling to the Education Departments of the Govt of India and
various state governments and has worked as a Senior VP of Macmillan as well
as the CEO of an educational organization.

*Puja Taneja* will be the office manager and support our office in New
Delhi. She currently supports and manages the offices of the Executive
Director and President of TiE New Delhi and has over 12 years experience in
managing the offices of the CEOs she worked with.

Satish Jha
President & CEO
OLPC India
One Cambridge Center, 10th Floor