[OLPC India] WEBCAST Details

Moz listmoz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:56:00 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I could not view it online, but I used mplayer and dumped it to a
stream, but took some time to use a very large cache, so recorded 60
pieces of it and have just finished processing these to make one 42
MB xvid file, but still it is not complete because my internet
stopped working at about 4 pm.

I can try to upload that file tomorrow.

Moz