[OLPC India] LOCATIONS FOR ATTENDING - VIDEO CONFERENCE (VC) IN VARIOUS CITIES

prashant thakkar prashantbthakkar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 06:04:51 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 11:42 PM, amit gogna <amitg at laptop.org> wrote:

> Just to add that the VC would take place at Reliance World for the below
> mentioned locations.
>
> Cheers,
> Amit
>

>   On 8/1/08, amit gogna <amitg at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>>   Dear All ,
>>
>> Following are the details for attending the VC session as per the schedule
>> given at http://www.olpc.co.in/olpcindiaday/schedule.html
>>
>> The participants list is up on the website :-
>> http://www.olpc.co.in/olpcindiaday/   ( will be updated for today and
>> tomorrows registrants )
>>
>> Hope to see you all in the conference  :)
>>
>> For the people outside India - the webcast details should be up tomorrow.
>>

>>  *A*
>>  *B*
>>  *C*
>>  *1*
>>  *City*
>>  *Total No. of Participants*
>>  *Location Booked*
>>  *2*
>>  Banglore
>>  2
>>  Cunningham
>>  *3*
>>  Dehradun
>>  1
>>  NA - NO locn. Available
>>  *4*
>>  Gurgaon
>>  1
>>  NA - NO locn. Available
>>  *5*
>>  Hyderabad
>>  3
>>  Begumpet
>>  *6*
>>  Kolkota
>>  4
>>  Alipore
>>  *7*
>>  Mumbai
>>  8
>>  Mulund
>>  *8*
>>  New Delhi
>>  10
>>  Krishnanagar, Paschim Vihar
>>  *9*
>>  Noida
>>  1
>>  Noida
>>  *10*
>>  Pondicherry
>>  21
>>  Kamaraj Salai
>>  *11*
>>  Pune
>>  5
>>  FC Road
>>  *12*
>>  Nashik
>>  2
>>  NA - NO locn. Available
>>  *13*
>>  Meerut
>>  1
>>  Krishna Plaza
>>  *14*
>>  Chennai
>>  1
>>  RA Puram
>>  *15*
>>  Coimbatore
> [...]

To add to Amit's List I would update it with Address of each location

     *City* *Total No. of Participants* *Location Booked* *Address* Banglore
2 Cunningham Reliance World, No. 1/3, Batra Chambers, Cunningham Road,
Bangalore Dehradun 1 NA - NO locn. Available NA Gurgaon 1 NA - NO locn.
Available NA Hyderabad 3 Begumpet(Secunderabad)
Reliance World, Ground Floor, Visaka Towers, Next to Pizza Corner, S. P.
Road, Begumpet, Secunderabad Kolkota 4 Alipore Reliance World, D 15, Burdwan
Road , Alipore Kolkata Mumbai 8 Mulund Reliance World, Mall Dhamaal ,G-102
,Pandit Dindaya L.B.S. Cross Road, Mulund (West) New Delhi 10 Krishnanagar,
Paschim Vihar 1)Reliance World, 5A,Competent House, Jagatpuri Chowk, Krishna
Nagar, New Delhi  .
2)Reliance
World, A-4/34, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi .
 Noida 1 Noida Reliance World, P-8, Sector 18, Market, Noida
Pondicherry 21 Kamaraj
Salai Reliance World, V. M. Complex, No. 172, Kamaraj Salai, Pondicherry
Pune 5 FC Road Reliance World, 917/2A, Stree Clinic, Fergussion College
Road, Pune Nashik 2 NA - NO locn. Available NA Meerut 1 Krishna Plaza Reliance
World, Unit No G1, 2, 3 Krishna Plaza, Garh Road, Meerut Chennai 1 RA
Puram Reliance
World, New No 27, Old No 13, 2nd. Main Road, Near Kaliappa Hospital , R. A.
Puram, Chennai Coimbatore 1 RS Puram Reliance World, 551, Alankar Buildings,
D. B. Road, R. S. Puram, Coimbatore Chandigarh 1 NA - NO locn. Available NA
*Total* *62*

--
CHEERS

PRASHANT