[OLPC India] Home with the OLPC

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Fri Aug 1 00:37:20 EDT 2008

Marc, thank you for sharing these concerns , which I am also facing in
Auroville. Another risk is that some of the elder relatives of the children
might have emotional issues when they see a young child using a gadget like
XO-1. So, we decide to follow the one per many model of Meerut ( frankly,
funds are also a constraint and conventional wisdom is to start small)
Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563