[OLPC India] Minutes of Meeting of OLPC India Conference on 18th April, 2008

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Sun Apr 20 16:17:10 EDT 2008

I just want to add this : XO-LiveCD is nice but for those wanting to
participate to the creation of manuals, tutorials or software
development, using Virtualization is the way to go : with VMWare,
VirtualBox,... (see wiki.laptop.org)
You can work in MSWindows or Linux or Mac having the XO open in a
Window... very useful for taking snapshots for example.
-marc-