[OLPC India] Made In India OLPC, ISMC, OpenCores

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Tue Sep 25 06:12:13 EDT 2007

Iam glad to learn about your interest in our educational project.

I believe that there were better ways to present feedback/express ideas for
collaboration.

At this juncture, we are all set as far as our hardware vision for
First-Generation XOs( laptops) is concerned. We will think over your idea
for Next-Generation XOs.

Thanks.

-Manu

Manusheel Gupta